Ernest Hemingway Tour
Ernest Hemingway, an American writer, fell in love with Cuba and the Cuban people. See where he lived and wrote his greatest works, experience the town that inspired him, and try some of his favorite drinks on this 6-hour guided small group tour.
After pickup from your hotel, head with your small group and guide to the Hemingway Museum, Fina Vigía, which is located in the house where Hemingway lived from 1939 to 1960. Here, he wrote For Whom the Bell Tolls, The Old Man and the Sea, and other great works. Next, visit the fishing village of Cojimar, which serves as the setting and inspiration for The Old Man and the Sea. You’ll then head to the center of Havana to visit Hotel Ambos Mundos, a gorgeous hotel in 20th-century style architecture. Hemingway lived here for 7 years in the 1930s, in a small room that is now a museum within a working hotel. Then, stop by a few of the bars he frequented and try a daquiri or mojito if you like, before being dropped off back at your hotel or villa.
- See the small room where Hemingway lived when he first moved to Cuba
- Visit the house he made his home with his third wife
- Discover the fishing village of Cojimar, a great inspiration to Hemingway
- Taste the best drinks at some of Hemingway’s favorite bars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Spanish, English, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese