Playa del Este Havana Beach Day
PLAYAS DEL ESTE HAVANA BEACH DAY TRIP
Relax and unwind at one of Havana’s best beaches on this day trip.
After getting picked up from your villa or hotel, make your way to the Playa del Este in a traditional Cuban classic car.
Travel through the famous Havana Bay tunnel and visit the Morro Castle. Stroll along the castle’s defensive walls which defend the bay from outside attack and see the famous Christ of Havana statue.
After a quick spot of sightseeing, spend the rest of the day relaxing at one of the bay’s pristine beaches.
Take a dip in crystal-clear waters, lie back on the white sands or get some lunch at one of the many restaurants in the area.
Get dropped off back at your villa or hotel in the evening.
- Go for a swim in crystal-clear waters
- Visit the Morro Castle and see Havana’s defensive walls
- Enjoy panoramic views of the city from the Havana fortress
- Villa or Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in a classic car
- Food and drink
Español, Inglés, Francés, Alemán, Ruso, Chino, Italiano, Portugués
Know before you go
- Comfortable clothes